NWSC Executive Committee
Here is a list of our current board officers and committees.
|1st VP Programs||Nora Ganatosemail@example.com|
|2nd VP Legislation||Betsy Gharagozloufirstname.lastname@example.org|
NWSC Committee Chairmen
|Administrative Advisor||Supt. Scott Thompson Ed.D||ThompsoS@ccsd15.net|
|Health & Safety||Lauren Josko||Lauren.email@example.com|
|Hospitality Chairman||Gretchen Elzerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Representative||Mary Beth Knoeppelemail@example.com|
|Spring Fling||Betsy Gharagozloufirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Health & Safety
- Principal Representative
- Reflections: Reflections is the National PTA arts program that allows students to showcase their creativity in six different arts categories: Literature, Musical Composition, Dance Choreography, Photography, Visual Arts, and Film/Video Production. This year’s theme is “The Magic of a Moment” and all projects should center around that theme.
- SPARK (Special Education Parents Accessing Resources and Knowledge):
SPARK meetings are designed to give parents information to help them in their current and future steps of the journey of parenting children with unique needs. At SPARK we realize the importance of providing:
- Relevant programs and resources related to special education
- Opportunities to network, receive support and help
- Connections for parents with outside sources
The above are primarily accomplished at the district level through evening programs with outside speakers. We have SPARK representatives at each school who are a local contact and resource to the individual schools.We also have an online support group. For more information click on the SPARK link at the District 15 website, www.ccsd15.net.
- Website: To maintain the NWSC Website including updating and sharing information.