I wanted to let everyone know that the NW Cook Region Trainings start tonight: Money Matters 101, PTA Road to Success and Grassroots advocacy. You are receiving this email because you are a Lake Louise PTA board member (in most cases – a chair of a committee).
If you have not taken the PTA Road to Success – at the very least – in the last three years I highly recommend attending training. There is nothing like face to face training and workshops. The amount of information and experiences shared are SO beneficial and add to the information you take away. You also can meet other volunteers and network with others from around the NW suburbs and our council.
Walk ins are welcome though they cannot guarantee enough handouts at training (though they can e-mail them to you later).
PTA Officers and Committee Chairmen- Check out these specific trainings and workshops!
- All Committee Chairmen and Elected OfficersPTA Road to Success*
- Health & Safety Chairmen or Room Rep Chairmen The Healthier Foods In our Schools Workshop
- Legislation Chairman Grassroots Advocacy
- PR/Communications/Social Media/Corresponding Secretary, etc : Publicity & Communications workshop &/or Tech Tools workshop
- Website, Social Media, PR, and other chairmen- Tech Tools Workshop
- Treasurer & President Money Matters 101, Money Matters 201 (101 prerequisite of 201)
- President, Co-Presidents, President-elect, future presidents: President’s course
(* Required of all elected and appointed chairmen)
Thanks for all your time and effort!